A child seeking admission to the school must first get his/her name registered . Registration form will be available in Jan/Feb during the year for the session in April . Admissions will be made strictly on the basis of entrance test in English, Math, Science and Hindi . It will be finalized if there is a vacancy in the required class after an admission test . A Municipal Birth Certificate or a Transfer Certificate from a recognized school counter signed by the Educational authority must be attached with the admission forms . No pupil less than 5 year 10 months and more than 6 year 6 months will be admitted to class I . For higher classes add one year for each class .
- One month’s clear notice in writing is required from the parent for the withdrawl of a child from the school .Transfer certificate and report card will not be issued until all the school fees are paid .
- Transfer certificate will be charged and be issued only in 3 days after receipt of an application . Any certification from the office can be provided if an application is made to the effect three days in advance .Every application for a leaving certification shall be made in writing by the parent or guardian.
- Date of Birth of a student once entered will not be changed .
- Every student is expected to be in time daily for the assembly with the school diary .Fines may be imposed by the Principal for irregularity, indiscipline or damage to the school property .
- No book, newspapers, periodical, CD, Mobile Phone, any electronic items or valuable items can be brought to the school . If confiscated then the item will not be returned back .Parents and guardians are therefore requested to co-operate with the school authorities by sending their children back to the school on the re-opening day unless a written permission for extension of leave has previously been obtained . Such permission however will only be granted for very grave reasons .In case of illness, a medical, certificate must be produced within 3 days of the student .
- If a student continues to be absent for a month, without written permission of the Principal, his/her name will be struck off from the roll and in case of his/her re-joining, re-admission fee will be charged .
- The school authorities will not be responsible for the students loss of money . Books, articles, gold jewellery or clothing etc . The students are expected to look after their own belongings.
- Parents are strictly forbidden to interview their children or their teachers in the class during the class hours. Students are advised not to bring costly articles to the school or to wear gold items . In case of its loss, the school authorities will not be responsible for the same .Participation of students in Sports and Games, cultural and other co-curricular activities is compulsory.
- For all damage to furniture, fixture, and sports items the students will have to pay the actual cost of the article damaged along with 50% penalty in addition to the other punishment depending upon the gravity of the matter.
- School Buses are available for the students . The Bus Services in provided by the school is a facility . To the best of our ability we try to provide good service and adhere to the timings. The parents are at liberty to discontinue the Bus service by giving one month’s notice if they are not satisfied with the school transport system .The mode of conveyance permitted to students to ride to the school is a bicycle with a written approval and full responsibility from the Parents/Guardians and permission permitted to drive to the school .